Health Studio Policies
Any questions? CONTACT US at (904) 351-8012
- We request the courtesy of 24 HOURS cancellation notice.
- Please call 904-351-8012 or email Thehealthstudio@gmail.com 24 hours before your appointment to notify of your cancellation.
- Cancellations less than 24 HOURS before scheduled appointment time will be charged a $25 fee.
- ‘No Show/ No Call’ will be charged the full amount of your scheduled treatment price.
- Your session time is reserved just for you! We regret that late arrivals will not receive time extensions and will be responsible for the full payment of your treatment.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also pre-pay with one of our Special Packages.
- Gratuities are not included in any treatment price and may be given at your discretion.
- ALL NEW CLIENTS will be required to hold their FIRST APPOINTMENT reservation with a credit or debit card.
Gift Certificates & Gift Cards:
- We offer convenient Online Gift Certificates. These can be customized and purchased online and can be emailed as PDF file or printed out for your recipient.
- Gift Certificates are also available for purchase at our office located at 6325 Arlington Road, Jacksonville, FL.
- After 1 year – all gift certificate recipients will be responsible for paying any treatment price change of the value of the gift certificate.
Discounts & Coupons:
- Any special discounts, promotions or coupons cannot be combined.
- One discount per person per appointment.
- Massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainage treatments are available by appointment only on a daily basis.
- Please call in advance to ensure availability and we will do our best to find a time that fits your schedule.
Before your Appointment:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to every appointment to relax and have a cup of tea or water before your treatment.
- FIRST TIME VISITORS: Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to give yourself the time to complete the appropriate intake forms and to discuss your treatment preferences with your therapist.
- As a courtesy to others, we request that ALL cell phones be turned to silent mode while you are in our office.
- We also ask you to use quiet voices while in the office to not disturb any ongoing treatments.
- The Health Studio is committed to a professional environment.
- Our Therapists will not tolerate any inappropriate language, conduct or sexual connotations.
- If behaviors are deemed inappropriate, the treatment will be ended immediately and you will be responsible for the full payment of the treatment price.